Vecc Recruitment 2021: Variable Energy Cyclotron Center Recruitment has published the latest recruitment notification for Direct Recruitment & Stipendiary Trainee Posts. Here 52 Posts have been Filled. Eligible Candidates are invited to fill this application Online, On or Before 20 May 2021. For more information follow the Variable Energy Cyclotron Center-VECC website at recruitment.vecc.gov.in & Other details are Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, etc are given below.
Direct Recruitment & Stipendiary Trainee Posts jobs vacancies at Variable Energy Cyclotron Center- VECC Recruitment 2021:
Organization Name: Variable Energy Cyclotron Center
Post Name: Direct Recruitment & Stipendiary Trainee Posts
Official Website: recruitment.vecc.gov.in
Qualification: 10th pass
Total Vacancy: 52 Posts
Closing date: 20.05.2021
Eligibility Criteria for Variable Energy Cyclotron Center-Vecc Recruitment 2021:
Direct Recruitment –
1. Female Nurse ‘A’: HSC/ XII standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwife + Valid registration as ‘A’ grade Nurse from Central/ State Nursing Council in India Or B. Sc Nursing.
2. Sub – Officer/ B: 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks + passed Sub – Officer’s Course from National Fire service College, Or 12 years experience out of which at last 2 years relevant experience must be after obtaining the requisite qualification, 15 years relevant experience as Fireman/ Driver – cum- operator out of wich at last 2 years relevant experience must be after Obtaining the requisite qualification.
3. Driver (OG): Possession of a valid driving license to drive 2 wheelers.
4. Work Assistant ‘A’: 10th standard pass.
5. Canteen Attendant: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
Stipendiary Trainee Category- 1
1. Physics: B.Sc with minimum 60% marks physics as principal and Computer science, etc.
2. Electronics: Diploma in Electronics Engineering
3. Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
4. Civil: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Stipendiary Trainee category- 2
1. Physics & Computer: SSC with minimum 60% marks plus Trade Certificate of not less than 2 years duration in the relevant trade, or HSC in science stream with a minimum of 60% marks with physics, chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
2. Electronics, Instrumentation, Electrical, Machinist, Fitter, & Refrigeration/ Air Conditioning: SSC with minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in relevant trade. The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards trade certificates,
NTC (ITI pass out) of 2 years duration OR NAC of 2 years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme, Or NTC of 1-year duration plus 1-year relevant work experience after the completion of course, OR NTC of 1-year duration plus NCA of minimum 1-year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
Gen/ UR candidates: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years
Direct Recruitment –
1. Female Nurse/ A: Rs. 44900/-
2. Sub – Officer/ B: Rs. 35400/-
3. Driver (OG): Rs. 19900/-
4. Work Assistant ‘A’ & Canteen Attendant: Rs. 18000/-
Stipendiary Trainee Category- 1: Rs. 16000 – 18000/-
Stipendiary Trainee category- 2: Rs. 10500 – 12500/-
Sub – Officer/ B & Stipendiary Trainee Category- 1: Rs. 150/-
Driver (OG), Work Assistant ‘A’, Canteen Attendant & Stipendiary Trainee category- 2: Rs. 100/-
Gen/ PWD/ Women Candidates No Fee.
Selection Process: The selection process will be based Online. For more information visit the official website at recruitment.vecc.gov.in or follow the official notification.
The last date of application is 20.05.2021
Official website: recruitment.vecc.gov.in
Official Notification: Click Here
How to Apply for Direct Recruitment & Stipendiary Trainee Posts at VECC Recruitment 2021:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to submit their application through the Online application form available on the VECC website recruitment.vecc.gov.in, On or before 20.05.2021 for More information visit the official website or follow the official notification.
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the announcement carefully about the Variable Energy Cyclotron Center-VECC Recruitment territorial wherein the application form is accurate.