NIV Recruitment 2021: National Institute Of Virology has published the latest recruitment notification for Scientist-B, Sr. Investigator & Other Posts. Here 10 posts have been filled. Eligible Candidates are invited to fill this application through the interview, On or Before 14 May 2021. For more information follow the National Institute Of Virology official website at niv.co.in & Other details are Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, etc are given below.
Scientist-B, Sr. Investigator & Others jobs vacancies at NIV Recruitment 2021:
Organization Name: National Institute of Virology
Post Name: Scientist-B, Sr.Investigator & Others
Official Website: niv.co.in
Qualification: 12th Passed
Total Vacancy: 10 posts
Closing date: 14.05.2021
Eligibility Criteria for National Institute of Virology – NIV Recruitment 2021:
1. Scientist-B (Medical): MBBS Degree with one year Research/ Md in Microbiology/ Community Medicine
2. Scientist-B (Non-Medical): 1st Class Master’s Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Zoology/ Virology from a recognized university with two years experience in research field or 2nd class Master’s Degree with Ph.D. in a relevant subject.
3. Sr. Investigator (Social Science): Graduate (Three year Degree) from a recognized university with three years work experience (from a recognized institution) or Master’s degree in Social Science subjects (Anthropology/ Social Work/ Sociology).
4. Research Assistant: Graduate (Three year Degree) in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Medical Laboratory Technology or relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years work experience (from a recognized institution) or Master degree in relevant subjects.
5. Lab Technician – III: 12th pass in Science subjects and Two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or related subject or one year DMLT plus one-year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field/laboratory experience in Government recognized organization. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
6. Data Entry Operator: 12″ pass in Science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ LEVEL from a recognized institute and or 2 years experience in EDP work in Government Autonomous, PSU, or any other recognized organization.
7. Project Technician – II: High School or equivalent with five years experience in related field from a recognized institute or certificate of one-year training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade.
1. Scientist-B (Medical) & Scientist-B (Non-Medical): 35 years
2. Sr. Investigator (Social Science), Research Assistant & Lab Technician – III: 30 years
3. Data Entry Operator & Project Technician-II: 28 years
1. Scientist-B (Medical): UR – 01 post
2. Scientist-B (Non-Medical): UR – 01
3. Sr. Investigator (Social Science): OBC – 01, UR – 01 post
4. Research Assistant: OBC – 01 post
5. Lab Technician – III: OBC – 1, UR – 01 post
6. Data Entry Operator: UR – 01 post
7. Project Technician – II: OBC – 1, UR – 01 post
1. Scientist-B (Medical) & Scientist-B (Non-Medical): 65000/-
2. Sr. Investigator (Social Science): 32,000/-
3. Research Assistant: 31,000/-
4. Lab Technician – III & Data Entry Operator: 18,000/-
5. Project Technician – II: 17,000/-
The selection process will be based on direct Interviews or video conferencing. For more information visit the official website at niv.co.in or follow the official notification.
The last date of application is 14.05.2021
How to Apply for Scientist-B, Sr. Investigator & Other Posts at NIV Recruitment 2021:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to submit their application through the interview application form available on the NIV website at niv.co.in, On or before 14.05.2021 More information visit the official website of following the official notification.
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the announcement carefully about NIV Recruitment territorial wherein the application form is accurate.