Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Goa Police has published the latest recruitment notification for the Police Sub Inspector & Other Posts. Here 1097 posts have been filled. Eligible Candidates are invited to fill this application through the interview, On or Before 26 May 2021. For more information follow the Goa Police official website at goapolice.gov.in & Other details are Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, etc are given below.
Police Sub Inspector Jobs Vacancy at Goa Police Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: Goa Police
Post Name: Police Sub – Inspector & Others
Official Website: goapolice.gov.in
Qualification: 10th Pass
Total Vacancy: 1097 posts
Closing Date: 30.04.2021(30.04.2021 Extended to 26.04.2021)
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Police Recruitment 2021
1. Police Sub Inspector: Degree OR Higher Secondary School Certificate Exam 10+2 Pass. 03 years Diploma in Security and Investigation Technology.
2. Police Constable: Secondary School Certificate Examination Metric / 10th Pass or equivalent qualification.
3. Searcher: Any Degree.
4. Assistant Sub Inspector Wireless Operator: SSC or equivalent. Diploma in Electronics.
5. Photographer: Diploma in Photography OR Certificate course in Composite Course in Reproduction Photography, Plate Making and Offset Printing.
6. Laboratory Technician: Bachelors Degree in Science with at least 2nd class.
7. Stenographer: Higher Secondary School Certificate or AICTE approved Diploma. Should be computer literate.
8. Lower Division Clerk: Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or AICTE approved Diploma. Knowledge of Computer Applications / Operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English.
Total vacancy at the Sub Inspector & Other jobs: 1097 posts.
1. Police Sub-Inspector for 145 posts.
Male – 122 posts & Female – 23 Posts.
2.Police Constable for 913 Posts.
Male – 767 Posts & Female – 146 Posts.
3. Searcher: 01 Post
4. Assistant Sub Inspector Wireless Operator:06 Posts
5. Photographer: 01 Post
6. Lab Technician: 02 Posts
7. Police Constable Bandman: 11 Posts
8. Police Constable Mast Luskar: 01 Post
9. Police Constable Wireless Messenger: 29 Posts
10. Stenographer: 10 Posts
11. Lower Division Clerk: 34 Posts
12. Sub Inspector Master: 15 Posts
13. Sub Inspector Engine Driver: 10 Posts.
1. Police Sub Inspector: 20 to 28 years
2. Police Constable: 18 to 28 years
3. Searcher: Not exceeding 45 years
4. Assistant Sub Inspector -Wireless Operator: Not exceeding 45 years
5. Photographer, Lab Technician: Not exceeding 45 years
6. Police Constable -Bandman: Not exceeding 45 years
7. Police Constable -Mast Luskar: 18 to 22 years
8. Police Constable -Wireless Messenger: Not exceeding 45 years
9. Stenographer: Not exceeding 45 years
10. Lower Division Clerk: Not exceeding 45 years
1. Police Sub Inspector – Engine Driver
: Pay Matrix Level 6 RS. 35400/- to RS.112400/-
2. Police Constable: Pay Matrix Level 2 RS.19900/- to RS.63200/-
3. Searcher: Pay Matrix Level 6 RS.35400/- to RS.112400/-
4. Assistant Sub Inspector- Wireless Operator: Pay Matrix Level 4 RS. 25500/- to RS.81100/-
5. Photographer: Pay Matrix Level 2 RS.19900/- to RS.63200/-
6. Laboratory Technician: Pay Matrix Level 4 RS.25500/- to RS.81100/-
7. Police Constable: Pay Matrix Level 2 RS.19900/- to RS.63200/-
8. Stenographer: Pay Matrix Level 4 RS.25500/- to RS.81100/-
9. Lower Division Clerk: Pay Matrix Level 2 RS.19900/- to RS.63200/-
A. General Categories for Application Fee: RS. 200/-
B. SC/ST/OBC/EX- Serviceman/PWD/EWS categories for Application Free: RS. 100/-
The selection process will be based on the Written Exam & Document Verification.
Opening Date for Apply Offline: 29.03.2021
Extended Date for Apply: 30.04.2021
Latest Update: 01-05-2021
Closing Date for Apply Offline: 26.05.2021
How to Apply for Sub-Inspector & Others Jobs at Goa Police Recruitment 2021:
The application forms completed in all respects should e personally submitted by the candidates at the counter opened to accept the Application Forms at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa between 10:00 Hours to 17:00 Hours on all working days, on or before 30/04/2021. Due to COVID 19, the last date for receipt of application has been extended up to 26/05/2021.
The Selected Candidate for the post of Searcher will be appointed to the post on completion of 1-year training in the line which will be arranged by the Department. The trainee shall be paid stipend at the rate of RS.2500/- p.m. during the training is not an in-service training. However, in case of candidates having experience at last one year, the training shall not be required. Knowledge of Konkani & Knowledge of Marathi is important for this job’s Recruitment.
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the Eligibility Criteria & Other details for Goa Police Recruitment 2021 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.