Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2020: The Government Organization of Vigyan Prasar has published the latest notification for filling up 08 posts of Managing Editor & Others. Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 06.07.2020. Detail information for Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2020 in the below article.
Managing Editor & Others Job Vacancy at Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name: Vigyan Prasar|
|Organization Website: vigyanprasar.gov.in|
|Name of Post: Managing Editor & Others|
|Vacancy: 08 posts|
|Last Date for Application: 06.07.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Managing Editor & Others at Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2020:
Educational Qualification for Vigyan Prasar Recruitment:
Candidates should process Graduate Degree from any recognized Institution or University.
Age Limit for Vigyan Prasar Jobs:
- Managing Editor: 50 to 60 years.
- Sr. Copy Editing: More than 30 years.
- Reporter: Less than 30 years.
- Graphics Designer: Minimum of 28 years.
- Data Entry Operator: Less than 30 years.
- Training Coordinator: Minimum of 35 years.
Vacancy Details for Vigyan Prasar Jobs:
- Managing Editor: 01 posts
- Sr. Copy Editing: 01 posts
- Reporter: 02 posts
- Graphics Designer: 01 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 02 posts
- Training Coordinator: 01 posts
Scale of pay for Vigyan Prasar Recruitment:
- Managing Editor: Rs. 1,20,000/-
- Sr. Copy Editing: Rs. 60,000/-
- Reporter: Rs. 30,000/-
- Graphics Designer: Rs. 40,000/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 25,000/-
- Training Coordinator: Rs. 60,000/-
Closing Date for Online Application: 06.07.2020
Official Website: vigyanprasar.gov.in
Official Notification: Download Here
How to Apply for Managing Editor & Others jobs at Vigyan Prasar Recruitment:
Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply online through the official website at vigyanprasar.gov.in on or before 06.07.2020. Other details follow the official announcement.
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have to read in the official announcement carefully about Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.