Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: Odisha Police has published the latest notification for the Sub – Inspector & Constable Post. Hare total of 721 Posts has been field. Eligible Interested Candidates are invited to fill this application through the Online On or before 15th July 2021. For more information follow the Odisha Police Official Website at odishapolice.gov.in & Other details are Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age limit, etc are given below.
Sub – Inspector & Constable Jobs Vacancy at Odisha Police Recruitment 2021:
Organization Name: Odisha Police
Post Name: Sub – Inspector & Constable Posts
Official Website: odishapolice.gov.in
Qualification: 10th,12th, Diploma
Total Vacancy: 721 Posts
Closing Date: 15.07.2021
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Recruitment 2021:
1. Sub Inspector: Have passed M.E. School or higher examinations with Odia language as a subject, or passed H.S.C.Be a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University
Be a citizen of India Be of a good moral and character. He should not have been convicted for any criminal offense.
2. Constable: High School Certificate Examination, an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E. standard recognized, conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
1. Sub Inspector: 477
2. Constable: 244
A. Sub Inspector:
1. The minimum age limit is 21 years.
2. The maximum age limit is 25 years.
1. The minimum age limit is 18 years.
2. The maximum age limit is 23 years.
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
1. SC, ST: 05 Years.
2. OBC: 03 Years.
3. Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years.
4. SC, ST PWD: 15 Years.
5. OBC PWD: 13 Years.
As Per Rules.
For more information follow the Odisha Police official website at odishapolice.gov.in follow the official notification.
The selection process will be based on the Written Examination, Document Verification & Personal Interview. For more information follow the Odisha Police official website at odishapolice.gov.in follow the official notification.
Opening Date for Apply Online: 22.06.2021
Closing Date for Apply Online: 15.07.2021
How to Apply for Sub – Inspector & Constable Jobs at Odisha Police Recruitment 2021:
Candidates willing to be a part of Odisha Police have to apply for the latest Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 for Sub Inspector, Constable posts through Online mode from 22.06.2021 to 15.07.2021.
A. Constable – Males:
1. Unreserved: Height – 168 cm, Weight – 55 kg Chest – 79 cm to 84 cm.
2. SC, ST: Height – 163 cm, Weight – 50 kg, Chest – 76 cm to 81 cm.
B. Constable – Females:
1. Unreserved: Height – 158 cm, Weight – 47.5 kg.
2. SC, ST: Height – 153 cm, Weight: 45 kg.
C. Physical Efficiency Test:
1. Men Sub-Inspector: Running 1.6 km in 8 minutes
2.Women Sub-Inspector: Running 1.6 km in 10 minutes
3. Long Jump for men: 3.66 meters 3 attempts
4. Long Jump for Women: 2.77 meters 3 attempts
D. Constable Communication:
1. Running for Men: 1.6 km in 7 minutes
2. Running for Women: 1.6 km in 9 minutes
Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the Eligibility Criteria & Other details for Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.