ITBPF Recruitment 2021: Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force has published the latest recruitment notification for General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) & Specialist Doctors Posts. Here 88 posts have been filled. Eligible Candidates are invited to fill this application through the Walk-in-interview, On or Before 17 May 2021. For more information follow the Tibetan Border Police Force official website at itbpolice.nic.in & Other details are Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, etc are given below.
General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) & Specialist Doctors jobs vacancies at ITBPF Recruitment 2021:
Organization Name: Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force -ITBPF
Official Website: itbpolice.nic.in
Post Name: General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) & Specialist Doctors
Qualification: Post – Graduate
Total Vacancy: 88 Posts
Closing date: 17.05.2021
Eligibility Criteria for ITBPF Recruitment 2021:
1. Specialist Doctors: The Candidates need to have a Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the Concerned especially as mentioned in section – A of section – B of schedule – VI or equivalent.
2. General Duty Medical Officers: A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part 2 of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Holders of the educational qualifications included in Part 2 or third schedules should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in a subsection of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The candidate must have also completed a rotating internship
All doctors appointed will not continue on the post he/ she reaches 70 years of age.
General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) & Specialist Doctors:
1. Referal Hospital, Gr. Noida Total vacancy: 03 posts.
2. Composite Hospital, Chandigarh Vacancy: 03 posts.
3. Composite Hospital Dehradun Vacancy:05 posts.
4. Gohati GDMO total Vacancy: 08 posts.
5. The Dy.Inspector Genarel : 36 posts.
6. The Dy.Inspector Genarel Mediacl : 08 posts.
7. The Commandant indo Tribeni Border: 11 posts.
Those who will work in ITBPF Specialist & Duty Medical will get Rs. 85,000/-, Rs. 75,000/- as per month.
For more details follow the Official notification.
The selection process will be based on the recruitment test, Medical Exam, Physical Standard Test, and Merit List. For more information visit the official website at its police.nic.in or follow the official notification.
The last date of application is 17.05.2021
How to Apply for General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) & Specialist Doctorsjobs at ITBPF Recruitment 2021:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to submit their application through the Walk-in-interview application form available on the ITBPF website itbpolice.nic.in, On or before 17.05.2021 More information visit the official website of following the official notification.
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the announcement carefully about ITBPF Recruitment 2021 territorial wherein the application is accurate.